[read time: 2 minutes]
“issues of the heart cannot be healed by food of any sort; however, hugs & kisses reconcile them with the greatest of ease.”
~EmpressTazima on Twitter 8:02 PM Jan 26th
february brings more excuses to each chocolate and think of lovey things to say and do… especially things like sharing out hugs and kisses.
speaking of kisses…
one of the best things you can do for yourself and your purpose is to do things that make you feel good. fortunately, the universe wants to assist people who are feeling good. kissing can definitely make you feel good. here are a few benefits of kissing that go beyond anecdotal experience.
just so you know, kissing…
- reduces stress and lowers blood pressure
- elevates your mood and boosts your immunity
- exercises facial muscles and keeps you looking more youthful
- produces extra saliva that helps wash away bacteria and reduce plaque
- especially the passionate kind, can nearly double your metabolic rate, so you burn more calories
- usually leads to touch, which is known to release oxytocin, a hormone related to that warm fuzzy feeling of intimacy and love.
and the moral of this story is kiss more people, you get kissed back, you feel better, all your dreams come true, the same effect will happen to everyone you kiss and everyone they kiss, we all collectively experience world peace. do your part today and get to kissin’.
© Copyright 2010